There many kinds of functional text , such as:
1. Notice : written/ printed news/ information for public.
2. Procedure : to describe how something is done through some steps. Generic part :a. Aim/purpose,b. Materials,c. Step
Language feature : a. Present Tense, b. Imperative
3. Announcement : a text used to inform the reader about recent event.
4. Advertisement : a text used to persuade people to do something.
Example : vacancy,brochure
5. Brochure/Pamphlet : A text used to give details of a service.
6. Memo : a short message used to inform someone about something or ask someone to do something.
Generic part : a. Opening segment, b. Purpose, c. Closing segment