* May I speak to John, please?
* Could I speak to John, please?
* Can I speak to John, please?
* Wait a moment.
* Who's speaking?
* The line is busy.
* You dialed the wrong number.
* Who do you want to talk to?
* Who would you like to talk to?
* Who do you wish to speak to?
* Who's calling?
* Hold the line, please.
* Just a moment, please.
* Just a second, please.
* Please hold on.
* Please hang on a second.
* Hold on.
* He's not in right now. Can I take a message?
* Mr. Lee is busy right now. Would you like to leave a message?
* Please ask him to call me back. He has my number.
* I'll call back later.
* I'll try him again later.
* I'll call him again tomorrow.
* I'll give him a call next week.
For the examination Class 8 a,b,c.
Please send me short messages in English (using English language)! It is the daily test for unit 7. I give you one week to do it.