informasi terbaru

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Mrs Sulistyowati,S.Pd and this is my blog. Please read it and you will get knowledge about English Language.!!

informasi terbaru

Please read my blog

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

MANY KINDS OF TRANSACTIONAL INTERPERSONAL TEXT FOR THE EIGHT GRADE

1. EXPRESSIONS TO ASK INFORMATION
* Do you know.........?
* Can you tell me......?
* Excuse me Sir/Ma'am
* I'd like to know......?
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE INFORMATION
* Yes, just go.........(telling the place)
* Yes, I do know that. It.......
EXPRESSIONS TO DENY INFORMATION
* How do you know that?
*Are you sure? As far as I know......
* I'm really sorry, but............
2. EXPRESSIONS TO ASK FOR SOMETHING
* Can I have.........?
* Would you be so kind to give me........?
To offer things, you could use these expressions
* Will you have.........?
* Do you want........?
* Would you like.....?
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE SOMETHING
* Take this.....
* Let me give you.........
EXPRESSIONS TO REJECT/REFUSE SOMETHING
* No, thank you.
* That's very kind, but I won't, thank you.
EXPRESSIONS TO ASKING OPINION
* What do you think of.........?
* How do you fell about....?
* What's your opinion......?
* What are your views..........?
* What are you feelings about.......?
* Excuse me, Madam. What do you feel about....?
* I would be grateful to have your view/ opinion on..........
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE OPINION
* I think........
* I must say......
* From my point of view......
* In my opinion.....
* My own view of the matter of the problem is......
EXPRESSIONS TO DECLINE OPINION
* Well, I'm thinking the opposite way....
* I don't think so. To my mind.......
* If I may say so,........
EXPRESSIONS TO INVITE SOMEONE
* Shall we..................?
* Can you came to..........
* Would you like to come?
* I'd very much like you to come.
EXPRESSIONS TO ACCEPT INVITATION
* Yes, certainly I will come.
* Absolutely, count me in.
* I would, very much.
* Yes, I would like nothing better.
EXPRESSIONS TO DECLINE INVITATION
* I'm terribly sorry. I don't think I can.
* I'm very sorry, I can't.
* Thank you very much, but.....
EXPRESSIONS TO ASK FOR AGREEMENT
* Do you agree?
* Would you agree with......?
*.........,wouldn't you say?
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE AGREEMENT
* That's a good idea.
* Well, that's settled.
* We seem to be saying the same thing.
* Yes, I agree.
* That's true.
EXPRESSIONS TO SAY THAT YOU DISAGREE
* I don't agree.
* No, I don't think..........
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE COMPLIMENT SOMEONE
* That's a nice........(appearance)
*You're looking good. (appearance)
* Wow. You're very clever.
EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE ATTENTION TO SOMEONE
* Tell me what's wrong?
* I suggest........
* It's okay. Let me........(giving help)
* Don't worry. I'll.........(giving help)
* Would you like any help?
* You look in trouble, may I help you, Sir/ Ma'am.









1 komentar: